TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. From 27 February 2019 to 31 March 2020 (all dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), new and existing clients can enjoy a 0% subscription charge on subscriptions under their regular investment plans that are set up via eScheduler (the “Offer”).
2. The Offer applies to all subscriptions executed during the Promotion Period via eScheduler that is set up on a “monthly” frequency basis only. Clients must have set up their regular subscription instructions via eScheduler on the J.P. Morgan eTrading platform https://etrading.jpmorganam.com.hk (“eTrading”), and have the regular subscription transactions executed with valid payments. Clients are also reminded to confirm the order details through the “Order Status” function on eTrading and review the relevant contract notes.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer is not applicable to one-time eScheduler subscription orders, or any switching orders (whether one-time or regular). The Offer is also not applicable to any orders under regular investment plans that are not set up via eScheduler.
4. The General Terms and Conditions below shall also apply to the Offer.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts.
2. The Offer cannot be exchanged for cash and other products from JPMFAL or its affiliates.
3. The Offer is not open to J.P. Morgan staff or any of their immediate family members.
4. To be eligible for the Offer, clients are required to (a) access the websites of JPMFAL within Hong Kong, (b) be the residents of Hong Kong holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport accepted by JPMFAL, (c) be at least 18 years of age, and (d) comply with all applicable terms and conditions relating to the Offer. JPMFAL reserves the right to verify the eligibility of clients and disqualify any client in the event that such a client does not meet any of the aforementioned requirements.
5. JPMFAL is not responsible for any event of force majeure, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to client's or any other person's computer or other electronic devices or property related to or resulting from the participation in or downloading of any materials from the websites of JPMFAL.
6. The copyright of the materials contained at the websites of JPMFAL and any webpage that are linked to the websites belong to JPMFAL. No part of such materials included may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded and saved, except that you may copy any part of such material subject to the following conditions:
a. The material may be used only for private use and for non-commercial purposes.
b. The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
c. The products, technology or processes described on the websites of JPMFAL and any webpage that are linked to the websites of JPMFAL may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by JPMFAL or by other third parties. No license is granted herein in respect of those intellectual property rights.
7. Participants of the Offer agree that no claim relating to such losses (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the JPMFAL or its affiliates, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the participating in the Offer.
8. JPMFAL reserves the right to cancel the Offer or to modify the related terms and conditions at any time without further notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of JPMFAL is final and conclusive.
9. In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.